11cm by 7cm (approximate)
In this workshop, you will learn to :
- Create the christmas train using air dry clay, including the christmas treats in the cargo.
- Create christmas tree ornaments using air dry clay and decorating the tree.
- Build the set and assembling the entire piece together.
Course Fees: S$280 (includes materials to make 1 set)
Duration: Takes approximately 2-3 lessons; depending on individual progress (2.5 hrs each)
Class Schedule: Saturday or Sunday, 1.30pm to 4pm (Please pick a date you can start and email me to confirm your date of availability)
Venue: Jurong West (Address will be provided upon schedule confirmation)
Note: All classes are only for adults.
To register or enquiries, please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Being that last minute reschedules come at the expense of others who wish to take classes, in the event that anyone does this, I will require from them a 50% upfront deposit on future classes they take. In the event of a no-show or last minute re-schedule, this deposit will be non-refundable.
1. Can I learn even if I have no prior experience with air dry clay or wood work?
ANS: Of course! As all classes are conducted one to one by myself, I will be there to guide you step by step. Everyone of us learn differently and it is through these individual sessions that I can modify techniques accordingly to suit you. Please prepare a box at the end of the course so that you can bring your masterpiece home. :)
2. What if I would like to make another piece?
ANS: There are some basic materials that can be bought locally, and for those that are not found locally, they can be pre-ordered through me.
3. What do I need to prepare for the classes?
ANS: All materials will be provided, so you do not need to bring along anything. Just enjoy a fun afternoon of miniatures creating together with me :)
4. Can I take photographs during the workshop?
ANS: As the classes are held in my private residence, I do not allow photography during the workshops.