A flexible dollhouse miniature silicon lace nail mold especially made for air dry clay.
This mold is originally designed to make intricate lace designs for your nails.
However for dollhouse miniature enthusiasts, you can use this to:-
1. Decorate your cake surfaces.
2. Make lace design miniature cakes.
3. Use a round punch and make your own round lace doily. (Wait till lace is dried before punching. Results may vary depending on how sharp your punches are)
4. Experiment with patterned scissors to make you own rectangular or square doily with patterned edges.
5. Make beautiful lace covered boxes (example shown in last photo).
I hope you will be inspired to create many more creations with this mold!
Please note that this mold is designed to last you a very long time IF you use it correctly.
You can bend lightly to peel the dried clay from the mold. It is highly recommended to wait till the clay is dried before peeling it.
For Polymer clay users, please do not bake the mold in the oven to prevent mold from losing its durability.
For best results, please use Lace Maker:
Mold measures 4.3cm by 3.2cm.
This listing is for the MOLD only.
Please note that the trademark logo WILL be imprinted on your clay or lace maker. But if you are working the lace on nails or making small miniature items, this should not be an issue as there is enough lace surface material to be used.
This is a supply intended for adults. Not suitable for young children.
All images and content © Pei Li Miniatures. All rights reserved.
Please read shipping policies before purchasing. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.