This is the newest dollhouse miniature air dry clay book published in Aug 2016. Be blown away by the techniques to make realistic dollhouse miniature food. This is a book packed with tons of clear step by step photos which you can follow while creating your own 1/12 scale dollhouse food. All items are created using air dry clay and coloring techniques.
*Special highlights about this craft book is that you will also get to learn how to make your own tableware items.
You will learn to make about 64 different items!! All items are in colored picture instructions except for a few which will be in black and white picture instructions.
Suitable for beginners, intermediate crafters and anyone who is fascinated with creating your own dollhouse miniature food.
This book is written in Japanese. A total of 96 pages.
Some items you will get to learn to make:
- Jelly cake, heart shape chocolate cake, fruit tarts, fruit danish, macarons, cupcakes, pound cake
2. Pop candy store items
- lollipop, various candy sweets
3. Bakery items
- Hedgehog bread, raisin bread, fruit tarts, quiche, bagels, teddy bear buns, tortoise bread
4. Japanese sweet shop items
-red bean bun, mochi, green tea etc
5. Restaurant dishes
- Steaks, salads, pork ginger, napolitan, rice omelet, meat stew, pasta dish, sandwiches, latte, fruit smoothies and more
6. Ice-ream shop items
- Ice Popsicle, ice cream cones, cup sundaes,
7. Supermarket food items like packed food, tofu, canned goods, drinks.
6. Tableware items
-Cutlery, tongs, stewpan, hot iron plate, bakery trays, takeout cases, weaved basket
Although the book is entirely in Japanese, please rest assured that the photos are very clear so users will be able to follow the steps.
Book is shipped in a hard back envelope, therefore it cannot be shipped together with other items.