This is the newest food miniatures craft book published in 2016. If you are a fan of making miniature gateau (cakes), you don't want to miss this book! Learn how to create tons of beautiful miniature french cakes and desserts. This is a book packed with tons of clear step by step photos which you can follow while creating a wide variety of miniature cakes. All items are created using air dry clay and coloring techniques. Although the items made a slightly larger than 1:12 scale miniatures, the instructions and steps will still apply.
Learn to make about more than 15 miniature cakes!! This is a beautifully designed book. All the photos and instructions are in high quality.
Suitable for beginners, intermediate crafters and anyone who is fascinated with creating your own miniature cakes.
This book is written in Japanese. A total of 79 pages.
The variety of french cakes, fruits and decorations you will learn:
1. Genoise Mousse
2. Petit Gateau
3. Biscuit Roule (Biscuit Roll)
4. Gateau de Mariage
5. Mousse au Gelee
6. Mousse au Chocolat
7. Choux a la creme
10. Tarte aux Cerises (Cherry Pie)
11. La fraise, banane, pomme (Strawberry, banana, apple)
12. Pecher, mure, framboise, myrtille, groseille, cerise
(Peach, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, currant, cherry)
13. Orange tranche, kiwi, melon balle, orange, pamplemousse
14. Menthe, cerfeuil (Mint, chervil)
15. Noyer, amandes, les noix de cajou, pistache
(Walnut, almonds, cashews, pistachio)
16. Raisins secs, canneberges sechees (Raisins, dried cranberries)
17. Chocolate Decorations
Although the book is entirely in Japanese, please rest assured that the photos are very clear so users will be able to follow the steps.
Book is shipped in a hard back envelope, therefore it cannot be shipped together with other items.